Interested in joining the Pioneer "Community Transition Council"?
A forum of community members, teachers, students and parents interested in the dreams and well-being of students and families as they progress through the transition process.
To collaborate on fine-tuning the person-centered transition (school-to-work/college) process allowing it to result in positive outcomes for our youth and families.
Contact:Pat Hoffman MSEdTransition Coordinator716-492-9300 ext 1256
- Transition is a process, not an event!
- To encompass person"s interests, abilities, preferences, and dreams
- Empowerment, self-determination, self-advocacy
- Living, learning and earning
- Communication of supports and services
Listening and discovering